Knowledge Relay provides a complete suite of Training and Support services to support a seamless transition to solution utilization. We offer installation, training and support. Knowledge Relay Client Services brings together these three distinct components to ensure that you receive the support necessary to achieve successful implementation and ongoing use of our solutions.
Working with our Sales and Technical Support teams to understand your unique needs, a Knowledge Relay Installation Specialist configures and installs a customized solution, ensures compatibility with the existing configuration, and delivers the software for production. Installation can be accomplished at your site or remotely.
Knowledge Relay offers full report writing services for Gantt, PERT, and multi-format reports.
- Customized Time Scaled Optimized Gantts grouped by critical path, work group, discipline, or any other important grouping can be designed to meet our customers exact needs.
- PERT charts offering ties between projects, with optimized space for “dead periods”, custom boxes, and graphics are a common deliverable.
- INPO, government compliance, predecessor / successor, and other tabular Multi-Format reports are designed to meet your specific requirements with drill down capabilities and unmatched options.
With decades of experience, Knowledge Relay can advise on the type of reports that will deliver impact for your organization and bring the right information in easy to understand formats to the right people.
Knowledge Relay Client Services provides timely and effective training in multiple formats that allow you to select the vehicle that meets your organization’s needs and budget. We offer four training formats:
- Client on-site training, with content that is either customized for your organization or generic.
- Knowledge Relay in-house client training, with content that is either customized for your organization or generic, delivered on-site at your company.
- Online real-time training provides, in either custom or generic formats, modular training in two hour increments delivered by a live (remote) Knowledge Relay Instructor. This format allows the student to engage in a real-time class with a live instructor, online, using rich multimedia formats and interactive tools.
- Online self-paced training is available in a generic format and can be available on a 24/7 basis as either complete product training, just-in-time product training or as a refresher. This format can also be customized.
As your first point of contact, the Knowledge Relay Product Support team partners with you to ensure that issues are resolved to your satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Proactive contact with the client
- Reviewing trends over consistent periods of time
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training
- Reporting progress back to the client
In addition, our Product Support Specialists are skilled in troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and finding solutions. We are committed to providing you with exceptional service and are here every business day to serve you.